Friday, February 25, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin

We've had so much fun exploring with our Valentine Sensory Bin these past few weeks!  It was our first one, but it didn't take me long to realize that it was a hit.  I plan to keep a Sensory Bin made at all times.  It looks like changing them out every 2-3 weeks is going to be about right for our family.  

Since we've had the Valentine one out for about 3 1/2 weeks, I decided it was time to change it.  I decided, naturally, on a St. Patrick's Day theme.  

I found a few St. Patty's Day items at Target's Dollar Spot, and a few at Michael's.  The rest are items I already had on hand.  I love the different textures that the glitter and various materials bring to the bin.  There is also a lime scented squishy ball, which is surprisingly strong when you open the box (in a good way).  

Just like with the last one, even Princess enjoys exploring it with Super Tot.  She's such a good big sister!!  


11 comments:

  1. Such a neat sensory bin! I can't wait to make ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sensory bin. I'm getting ready to put ours together too....still can't decide what to do with it. I love that Princess loves playing with her little brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bin! You found some really neat stuff to go in it. I love the little hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome. Maybe some day Noarai likes this funny resource but for now sensory bins aren't attractive for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great sensory bin! I can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute! i'm new to sensory bins and from what i've seen it's always rice or beans with stuff added.. but i LOVE how yours is just fun stuff that's green (especially with the little one!) thanks for sharing.. i'm inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas! Looks like they had lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. stopping by from ABC 123. I love the sesnory bin! I am going to add a link to my post on our sensory bin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sensory bin. I need to look for some St Patrick's Day items so we can have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! Love the pics and all the fun they are having with it!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.