Thursday, August 11, 2011

Princess's First Quilt!

Princess just finished sewing her first quilt, and I think it is BEAUTIFUL!
 She did a fantastic job, and it was a project we enjoyed doing together.  She did most of the sewing herself, with a little help from me.  I assisted her with the logistics as well, but she did most of the actual work.  I am so proud of her!

This is a great Real Life Math project, in addition to Home Economics.  Sewing is a fantastic skill and I am so happy that she was excited about learning.  It looks like she loves it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors she choose! I remember making my first quilt. It ended up being a pillow front when I ran out of patience, LOL. But I think it's great that your daughter's getting to do projects like this at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.