Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's on the tray?

Super Tot is 29 months old.

Here's a sneak peak at our Tot Trays for this week:

"Lacing" foam beads onto stick 
(fine motor)

 Clipping like shapes into clothes pins 
(shape matching, fine motor, finger strength)

 Placing correctly colored straws into appropriate holes 
(color matching, fine motor)

 Coloring within each circle with correct crayon color 
(color recognition, fine motor, pre-writing) 

 Tracing the line, dashes or dots to connect like objects 
(fine motor, pre-writing)

 Transferring bunnies with tongs
(fine motor)

File Folder Games
(see below for each game)
AVAILABLE HERE.

 Mitten Match
(matching like objects)

 Whose Home?
(matching animals to type of home/habitat)

 Shape Trains
(matching shapes, size differentiation)

What Color Am I?
(color matching)

 Counting Penguins
(number recognition, counting)

 Find My Mother?
(matching baby animals to the correct mother)

File folder games are available HERE.

To see what other moms are doing with their Tots, click here.

5 comments:

  1. For each of these file folder activities: did you make those in Photoshop, and then print them? Or can you buy those somewhere? Are these at teacher supply stores?

    I'm so new to all of this, and so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also curious to know where you got your file folder games. I love you blog! So many great ideas. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    Debbie
    wyler27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being SUPER late, like 2 years late, but I was wondering if you happen to know why Set 1 is sooo much more expensive than Sets 2 and 3? I have been looking on Amazon. Do you have a better source for buying these sets?

    Chynnadoll724@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! So, I know I'm about 2 years behind on this conversation, but I was wondering if you knew why the Set 1 is so much more expensive than Sets 2 and 3? I have been checking on Amazon. Thanks!

    Chynnadoll724@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also curious where to find these great folder games! Please let me know. Thank you!
    creativjeans@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.