Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Foil Art

Pinterest Challenge Day 5

Today's project didn't quite turn out as expected.  We tried to use Elmer's School Glue, which dried very flat.  Additionally, I realized after we started that I didn't have regular foil.

We'll make these again using the correct supplies, but I think you can get an idea of what they will look like here.  I'll do another post when we redo this project, including a step-by-step tutorial.   

1 comment:

  1. It does look interesting. Looking forward to your follow-up post.


Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.