Sunday, June 8, 2014

Update, printables, etc.


Hello readers!  First, I want to thank you for your continued support and readership.  Second, I wanted to let you know that while I am not currently updating this blog, I am still here and am always happy to take emails, questions and comments.  

It has been brought to my attention that my printables are no longer accessible, and I am working to fix that problem.  In the mean time, if there are any printables that you are in need of, please email me so I can send them directly to you.  

Also, I am still sending my 365 Things We Love About You list out on a daily basis, so please email if you would like a copy of that, too.  I know Father's Day is coming quickly, and I usually try to reply to emails within a day or two of receiving them.   

Thank you again!  I hope you continue to enjoy browsing The Princess and the Tot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.