Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Alphabet Match

Pinterest Challenge Day 8

We were out of town for Labor Day, so I had to skip a couple days, but I'm back with today's Pinterest Challenge post.  I saw this idea on Pinterest close to a year ago. I tucked it away and finally decided to do it with Super Tot.  He didn't want to do the whole alphabet today, but he enjoyed it, so it is back in his workbox for tomorrow.  It was easy, free and fun!

I just wrote the letters of the alphabet onto an empty paper towel roll.  I gave it to him, along with a sheet of alphabet stickers I had on hand, and let him get to work matching the letters.  We've done similar activities on a sheet of paper before, but I loved that this gave him a slightly new perspective and allowed for a different sensory & motor experience.  

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful activity, and so easy! I love that you used something that would otherwise go into the trash. Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! It's always nice to put a new spin on the same old thing to keep them interested. I think I'll put something similar on our trays next week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.